Thursday, October 14, 2010

Memoirs of a Creative Writer

It has recently occurred to me that my blog doesn't necessarily need to be about all things creative writing. It's called "MEMOIRS OF A CREATIVE WRITER," for a reason. They're my memories, and as I have a hard time keeping up in my written journal it makes sense to make this my journal blog.

(The lack of activity in my hand written journal is partially due to the fact that I want to keep it for a special purpose and not run out of room before then. As this event hasn't happened yet it's better to just do an electronic journal since I enjoy typing more than hand-writing anyway.)

What's new?

Well, college is fun. Tutoring writing students is even more fun and boys are hardly scarce. That's my little update for now. Gotta go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment