Friday, November 12, 2010

Ironman Update

Only two weeks in and I'm already feeling physically drained from this Ironman...I've had to literally beat myself up mentally to go to the gym the last two days and I'm fighting a cold. My goal? Do the cardio and only the cardio to keep up with my schedule, my weight-training will just have to wait until either the cold is gone or my body catches up with my new routine.

The good news? I found out that I actually like cardio. You know how men supposedly have a nothing box? Well, I think I have a nothing box because once I hop on that bike or that treadmill it's like the world goes away and all there is, is sensory motion. Then I look up and it's like "whoa, time-travel!" Because it feels like I've only been on there two minutes but it's really been twenty!

Go figure?

No comments:

Post a Comment