Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Roommate randoms

My status for today, "No song quite says it when you've regretted something you've eaten into the porcelain god like, "It's too late to Apologize" Come on, sing it with me. It's too late to apologize. It's to laaaaaatte!" My poor roommate was feeling a little funny in the tummy and when she went to take care of it she played the ihome at the same time and that song just happened to be the next one on! So funny!

Other fun quotes from the roommate quote wall!

"I don't care how many fish are in the sea, I want THAT fish!"

"That's what she said." duh, that's there every semester.

"Women have wardrobes, men have survival gear."

"Hey Cupid, could you shoot both of us next time? Thanks."

"Paligadate." Mormon humor at it's best.

"Ancient proverb, non of your beeswax!"

"BYU-I have nothing better to do!"

"Trouble follows me everywhere, come on in!"

"I have to fart right now but I don't trust myself."

"Why won't you let me touch you, you're not set apart yet?"

Plus a plethora of movie quotes. That's all for now!

PS: I ran 3 miles today!

No comments:

Post a Comment