Friday, January 8, 2010

Life is meant for learning

Between learning how to improve my writing and how the publishing system works. I am also learning a few other basic facts of life.

1. No one became healthy by eating tasteless foods.
2. And not everything is cured by Windex.

Yes, as part of my personal "Find the Best Me" attitude I have this new year I am learning how to cook healthy foods and exercise on a regular basis. To be honest, the learning how to cook is the best part. Just like word smiths find the best combination of words to give others the best experience; cooks find the best combination of ingredients to make everyone at every meal say, "YUM!" Thinking up different recipes and spices is really fun.

But, like other humans, I have also been fighting a cold for the last week. No fun! The good news is that I've reviewed several chapters since I've been stuck on bed rest. This quest to become more educated, healthier, and generally more cheerful is going to be full of bumps in the road. I can feel it. And I can't wait! Bring on the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment